As of September 2012 I am a fourth year PhD student of Prof. Soundararajan.
I am interested in analytic number theory, probability theory, and harmonic analysis.
1. Gaps between zeros of $\zeta(s)$ and the distribution of zeros of $\zeta'(s)$
2. Simple zeros of primitive Dirichlet L-functions and the asymptotic large sieve (with Vorrapan Chandee, Yoonbok Lee and Sheng-Chi Liu), Q. J. Math, to appear
3. The Riemann zeta-function on vertical arithmetic progressions (with Xiannan Li), Int. Math. Res. Notices, to appear
4. Limitations to mollifying $\zeta(s)$
5. Continuous lower bounds for moments of zeta and L-functions (with Kannan Soundararajan), Mathematika 59 (2013), no. 1, pp. 119-128
6. The 4.36-th moment of the Riemann zeta function, Int. Math. Res. Notices 18 (2012), pp. 4245-4259
7. Large deviations in Selberg's central limit theorem
8. A converse to Halasz's theorem
9. A structure theorem in probabilistic number theoryB. Sc Thesis
On large deviations of additive functions