I am interested in moduli problems in algebraic geometry, such as the moduli spaces of objects in the derived category, moduli spaces of sheaves, stability conditions, and the study of stable objects themselves. I am also interested in derived categories in general, such as the study of t-structures.
1. Jason Lo, Properties of Moduli Spaces of PT-Semistable Derived Objects, 2009.
2. Jason Lo, The Pole Placement Problem and Degeneracy of Autoregressive Systems, National ICT Australia technical report, September 2005.
Notes and Slides from Selected Talks
1. From Sheaves to Complexes of Sheaves, at the Student Algebraic Geometry Seminar at Stanford on Thursday, 12 November 2009, pdf.
2. The Octahedral Axiom in Triangulated Categories, a talk at the Student Algebraic Geometry Seminar at Stanford on Thursday, 13 November 2008, pdf.
3. Flatness, a presentation at the MSRI Summer Graduate Workshop on Deformation Theory in summer 2007, pdf.
4. Algebraic Geometry in Control Theory, at Systems and Control Seminar, Research School of Information Sciences and Engineering, Australian National University, June 2005, pdf.